<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Blogger Men Tell All: March

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Blogger Men Tell All: March

I'm linking up today for Blogger Men Tell All March edition. I'm of course interviewing my husband Joe this month again. 




Do you like to cook? If yes, what’s your favorite thing to make?
I like to help cook, but I don't like to cook myself because I'll mess up dinner. I'm good at following directions though. I do like to make cereal. 

What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
*This took us both forever to remember what movie he's seen last*
It was American Sniper, and we both didn't like it. 

Can you name five makeup brands?
"Can it be nail polish too?" Nope. 
NYX, Maybelline, CoverGirl. He couldn't think of anymore after a very, very long time of thinking. 

Side note: He asked if "naked" was a brand because I talk about those eyeshadows all the time. He also tried to cheat and look through my Instagram!

What are your biggest pet peeves? 
Lazy people at work, people smacking their gum, not being able to find matching socks. 

What are your biggest goals in life right now?
Working hard to provide for my family everyday, and making you happy. 
Side note: He's a keeper.


Becoming Adorrable

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2015 at 6:51 AM , Blogger M Writes said...

What a keeper :) Cute post!

 
At March 31, 2015 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Resourceful guy going through you IG for make up answers. Clever.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home