<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Easter 2015

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

Sadly, Easter is over and it's back to work but it was a very nice weekend with family so that makes up for it! Easter is definitely a time of reflection and remembering why we celebrate. Joe and I spent Easter Sunday morning at a church service at an outdoor amphitheater. The weather was perfect and it was the best way to spend the morning. 


The past year we hosted Easter at our place so we decided to do the same this year. Having eleven people over along with three dogs in our apartment / backyard made me realize we really do need a bigger place. We ate way too much and had a ton of fun though so it was worth it. I forgot to take more pictures because I was busy being the hostess. Plus by the time I decided to take pictures Joe had already changed into different clothes to play baseball, so that was a fail. 

I hope you all had a great Easter! 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home