<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Fall To-Do List

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall To-Do List

Thank you sweet Jesus, it may actually start to cool off here in California. I am a huge fan of fall so August and September are always spent anxiously awaiting that cooler weather so I can bust out the boots and scarfs. Every season I try and make my to-do list on everything I want to do that is only seasonal, so here is my list!


In less than two weeks we celebrate one whole year of marriage and I cannot believe it! Having things to look forward to and just making this list made me so excited for the next few months. Oh, and then of course the greatest time of year is just around the corner. Now that my niece is here, I cannot wait to do fun things with her this fall. Joe and I are already planning a fall photo shoot at the pumpkin patch with her very soon. We're just a little bit obsessed with her.

What things are on your Fall bucket or to-do list?



Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2015 at 12:12 PM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Yes! Love this...fall is my favorite!

 
At October 2, 2015 at 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YASSSS. Black friday shopping, corn mazes, and caramel apples are top of my list. I can not believe you have almost been married for an entire year!

 
At October 5, 2015 at 1:49 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Mine too, thankful for cooler weather!

 
At October 5, 2015 at 1:49 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I can't believe it either, time has went by so fast! I am so excited for all the fall festivities.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home