<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Beauty Box Five | August

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Beauty Box Five | August

I have been loving my monthly subscription boxes lately. It's like a gift for myself every month and it's always a surprise. I am sharing what I received in my August box from Beauty Box Five!



Donnamax | Nail File and Case - This is really cute and easy to throw in my bag. I always regret not having a file on hand when a nail snags or breaks while i'm out.

Jerome Alexander | Hot Stuff Go Pop Compact - This is one of my least favorite products this month. I love the bright packaging but the product is not something I would really use.

Hask | Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment - I've tried this treatment before and liked it. I will use it next time I deep condition my hair.

Pur-Lisse | Hydra Balance Moisturizer - Honestly...Pur-Lisse is really overdone. I can't count how many products I have from subscription boxes and bags. It does work though and does not break me out. I can use hydrating products all year round.

Starlooks | Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen *Plum* - I really love the color of this eyeliner. It will be perfect for fall and winter. It glides on and has a great consistency.


What are your favorite subscription services? 


*I was sent this box courtesy of Beauty Box Five for an honest review. All opinions are my own.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home