<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Marriage, One Year Later

Monday, October 12, 2015

Marriage, One Year Later

Guys... I have been married for an entire year (yesterday). How does time go by so fast? October will always be one of my most favorite months even more so now that it holds our marriage anniversary date. I am so excited to celebrate with my favorite guy on one year of marriage down and the many, many more to come. I know I've learned so much just in this one year I can only imagine the years to come.



|We have learned to compromise, agree to disagree, and love each other during our worst. Nothing makes me happier knowing I have someone who will love me unconditionally.

|As much of an independent person as I am, I need Joe in my life. He is my partner and other half. I'm completely okay with knowing that I need this person in my life to be a better version of myself.

|Never speaking about personal things (you know your spouse would not want you speaking about) regarding your spouse with friends. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard awful things come from someones mouth about their husband and it makes me cringe. That is the most intimate relationship you have, I feel like it should not be slandered like that.

|Knowing that through the ups and downs of life I have that one person to always rely on. This year has been hard. With health, job, and school things that have not been easy, it's always nice to come home to someone who makes me feel better. Or let me cry on his shoulder.

|We both appreciate a good Netflix marathon. We have finished many of series in our first year of marriage and it's one of our favorite things to do after work/weekends.

|You really get to know someone once you're married. I mean, we've been together for almost six years in December, but now that we're married I feel like we are even more connected. It's really the best feeling ever.

I can't wait to see what this next year holds for us. What is your best advice you give to newlyweds or what works for your marriage?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2015 at 6:25 AM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Happy one year!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home