<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: October Favorites | Beauty + Random

Friday, October 30, 2015

October Favorites | Beauty + Random

October seriously flew by that I can't even believe we are approaching Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I know people always say that, but it really did. Not that I'm complaining though. I had a few beauty and random favorites this month so I'm here to share them!



Beauty Favorites

Nail Polish| Essie Chinchilly is one of my top five Essie polishes ever and I wore it two straight weeks this month so it was definitely a favorite.

Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara - I love using this over my lengthening mascara, it makes my eyelashes look thick and full.

It's a 10: Miracle Leave-In Product - I think that this product along with the Tangle Teaser pictured above have helped my hair so much. I used to have hair that would break and shed all the time and I've noticed that when I use these products my hair feels so much healthier.

Freeman: Golden Grain Brightening Mask - This product is amazing for dry skin, I am always hesitant about face masks because I have such sensitive skin but this one is very mild and makes my skin look bright and hydrated...plus, it's less than five bucks at Ulta!

Lorac Pro Palette 2- This has been my go-to for eye makeup this month. I love the more nude colors and the champagne color for all over the lid and inner eye.







Random Favorites

Tech|  I just took the plunge last night and bought the new iPhone 6S in rose gold because this girl was running on constant full storage and it was time for a new phone. Let's just say that I am loving the new features and the camera is great.

Music| October was a great month for new singles and now I have even more anticipation for Adele and Justin Bieber's new albums! Hello and Sorry are still on repeat and I'm not even sorry.

Television| I'm still on my Criminal Minds kick on Netflix but as for what's actually on TV I have been watching my usual Housewives of Orange County. This might have been one of my most favorite seasons. Here's hoping Vicki can mend her relationships since her and brooks broke things off. That guy was gross. Oh, and Modern Family but that's always a favorite.

Scent| I am obsessed with the fall scents at Bath and Body Works and  the Autumn candle has been burning all the time in our house.




What were some of your favorites from this month?









Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home