<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Weekend Things: Pumpkin Patch

Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend Things: Pumpkin Patch

This weekend pretty much summed up what I love about fall. Painting and carving pumpkins, visiting the pumpkin patch, a corn maze, and eating apple pie. All that was missing was a Halloween movie. Which by the way I still haven't watched any...not one. I should probably get on that since Halloween is next weekend. I haven't watched Hocus Pocus in years so that's a must. The weather is almost cool enough to wear boots and order a hot drink from Starbucks. I'm hoping this week will really start to feel more like fall. Anyway, on to the weekend...

On Saturday we painted and carved pumpkins at our house. It's pretty much become a tradition at this point and I don't think it will matter how old we get because it's just so much fun.


On Sunday we went to a pumpkin patch that was near by and it was so much fun. I'll let the pictures show how cute this place was but it is a family farm and they had a petting zoo and corn maze. It kind of makes me wish I lived on a farm. Basically taking my niece anywhere means taking a ton of photos because she is that cute. I'm not biased or anything, but really shes adorable.






The rest of Sunday was spent watching football, reading blogs, and eating roasted cauliflower which is my new favorite food. I'd say it was a really good weekend. Someone please give me last minute costume ideas because I am completely lost. I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

What is your favorite Halloween movie??














Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home