<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: March Beauty Favorites

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Beauty Favorites

I cannot believe March is coming to an end! This month has really went by very quick and I am really excited about that. I am one month closer to being done with this awful semester of school, and only a week away from our vacation to Las Vegas! I have been loving a lot of new products this month so of course I want to share them with you.




St. Ives Nourish and Smooth - body scrub and body lotion* | I was sent these two products from Influenster to try out and give my honest opinion. I have been absolutely been loving these this month. My skin has been so extremely dry and itchy this winter and these products have helped a lot. The scrub is very gentle and doesn't contain those little beads that are harming the environment or people. They leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.



St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer | I purchased this product after seeing a few YouTubers talk about this. It's less than five bucks at the drugstore and it is SO good you guys. I have been using this morning and night and it has helped keep my face hydrated and soft. I have seen people complain that it is in a jar, but I personally like it. Definitely recommend.

Essie 'Urban Jungle' | Nudes have been my favorite for nail color lately, and this has been on my nails a ton since purchasing it. This color is very buildable without becoming gooey like some other light polishes I know. It's a very pretty almost pinky nude with no shimmer.

NYX Blush in 'Taupe' | Holy contour for pale girls. I am so thankful I heard about this product after searching for the perfect contour shade for pale skin. This shade compliments my skin tone so well, and doesn't make me look blotchy or like I'm trying too hard like sometimes other contour shades do when I use them. I haven't been able to find it in store but I was able to purchase on Ulta's website.

Maybelline Lash Sensational | I recently picked this up again after running out of my previous mascara and I forgot how much I love this product! It is so similar to the Benefit Lash Roller without the big price tag. This mascara is perfect for lengthening and separating lashes.

Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Powder | I have been loving this translucent powder. I've been using it to "bake" I guess, with a cheap cosmetic wedge over all of my concealer and it has helped a lot with creasing and fine lines.


What products have you been loving this month, what should I pick up next?







Disclaimer: I was sent the above products * from Influenster for testing purposes and to give my honest opinion. All thoughts are my own.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home