<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: 2015 | A Year In Review

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 | A Year In Review

I absolutely love writing and reading these year in review posts. I feel like it's a time of reflection and to get excited for the new year. 2015 was a year of crazy ups and downs, and I am really looking forward to 2016 and the new goals I have for myself.


Here is what happened this year with a help of some blog posts..
January
I was still recapping our wedding and my husband got in an awful car accident.

February 
I celebrated turning 23 and blogged about my birthday weekend. We also bought a new car!

March and April
We had a very hard two months and I took a month long blogging break.

May
I didn't blog much this month, but I did share my favorites and planned a baby shower for my sister!

June
We took a trip to Las Vegas for my husbands birthday and it was much needed.

July
My sweet baby niece Allison was born and this was definitely the highlight of my year! This girl has me completely wrapped around her finger and has made this year so much better for everyone.

August
I wrote about my life lately and shared my first dermatologist experience. Definitely not what I expected.

September 
I made a fall to-do list and did almost everything on the list.

October 
We celebrated ONE year of marriage. We ate our year old wedding cake, and it was not good at all.

November
I made my 101 in 1001 list and started a new job hunt

December
I didn't blog much this month, but I did link up our Christmas Card and shared a recipe. 


I hope everyone has an amazing New Years Eve/Day and is able to spend it with people you love! What are some of your plans for tomorrow night or goals for the new year?

Talk to you all in 2016!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home