<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Our 2015 Christmas Card | A Link Up

Monday, December 14, 2015

Our 2015 Christmas Card | A Link Up

I was really on top of my game this year and ordered our Christmas cards on Black Friday when all of the deals were going on and I'm so glad I did. We used Shutterfly again this year, and let me tell you it was so hard to pick just one style for our cards. Since we did a vertical card last year, we decided to go with a horizontal card this time and I really love the way they turned out.
P.S I had them all sent out before the middle of the month!


This picture is a major win because we were all three looking at the camera. Pepper was in his cute little sweater which makes him look so preppy. Thank God he puts up with my shenanigans.


I'm not really a fan that Shutterfly puts their logo on the bottom of the cards but I got over it. I left some room at the top for any personalized messages we wanted to put to our friends and family. I think Christmas cards with pictures are so special because you can collect them each year and look back. We have ours from last year in our Christmas bin from our first married Christmas. It's just so special to pull it out this year and think back on our first year of marriage.

shutterfly christmas cards

Oh, and there is my Starbucks ornament. I have a hard time saying no when I see them out in the bins this time of year. They are just too cute.


I am linking up with Macy and Mary today for their Christmas card link-up!

To Travel & Beyond

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home