<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: December Goals from my 101 in 1001 List

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Goals from my 101 in 1001 List

It's officially my favorite month, and even though I feel permanently cold I am so happy! We have our tree up and Christmas decorations are decking the halls. This month I decided to really commit to my 101 in 1001 list by making my smaller monthly "goals" stem from that list. I want to be actively checking things off as I go so I think this will be a good way to keep participating each month.

Here are the ones I will be focusing on this month


1. Finding a new job. I am actively searching for a new position in a new field so wish me luck!

2. Fitness - I will be tracking my water intake all month, and raising my Fitbit step goals and trying to meet them daily.

3. Organizing all of my photos and baby pictures into albums. I have purchased the albums and now I just need to get them all organized!

4. Journal all month. Journaling has been something that I have wanted to do for such a long time and I never have made it a priority. So as of December 1st I am going to try and journal as much as I can, hopefully every day.

5. Go on a fancy date. We have several things this month that I think will be fancy enough for me to cross off. We will be celebrating our six years of dating anniversary. Yes, we are still celebrating that even though we are married. We also have Joe's company holiday party that is really fancy and I can't wait to see my husband in a tux again!

Of course, I hope to cross off more things this month, these are just the goals I am choosing to focus on.

What are some of your goals for this month?



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home