<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Volume 1| On my list

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Volume 1| On my list

Happy Wednesday friends! I am showing up late to the blogging game this week, but that's okay. I am planning posts for the next few weeks so that is motivating me to get them actually finished! We have finally entered fall weather here in California and I couldn't be happier. The fact that Black Friday ad's came out this week is making me super excited for the weeks to come.


....Finish my 101 in 1001 list for Macy's linkup on Monday.

...Making a Black Friday plan. I always like to have a set list of things I know I definitely want to escape with and finding the best deals.

...Planning our first Thanksgiving in OUR home this year. This is a big deal because we always do Thanksgiving at my moms, but this year it's our turn and I'm excited/nervous. I want everything to be perfect. That's where Pinterest comes in to save the day.

...Finding more Ebooks to read! I loved Leah Remini's book Troublemaker so much that I read it in a day. I need recommendations. P.S I actually love reading on my iPhone, it is so convenient and it's easy to do in bed!

...I have an Ulta wish list so long that it seems I'm always adding something new. Right now I am lusting over This Tarte Holiday Set and the Too Faced's Born This Way Foundation

...To give Vanderpump Rules one more shot. I watched this show when it first started, but it didn't stick with me. After hearing so many good things, I'm gonna give it a go again.

...To buy Justin Bieber's album this Friday. I know... you either love him or hate him and I just happen to really love him.


What is on your list lately? 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home