<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Rocksbox | My First Impressions

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rocksbox | My First Impressions

I am a huge fan of monthly subscription boxes, I like trying out things before I splurge and buy something. When I first heard of Rocksbox I was very intrigued, I am not a huge jewelry person, but the things I do buy I wear all the time. I have been eyeing a few Kendra Scott pieces lately and thought that I might give Rocksbox a try anyway to see if the things on my wishlist actually would get chosen for my box...and they did!

rocksbox review

How cute is the packaging and personal touches!?

rocksbox

How it works: Rocksbox costs $19/per month and you can keep and return your box as many times as you like in that month to get new pieces. The box consists of three designer jewelry pieces. You can create a wishlist on their site, and a stylist puts together a box specifically based on your wishlist and style quiz you take when you sign up. You can opt to purchase any or all of the pieces you recieve, and they are at a discount price, plus you get $10.00 credit to use each month!

You can receive a free month with code: vivianbff70

Here is what I received in my first box:

Kendra Scott - Elisa Silver Necklace in Iridescent Drusy | This was the piece I was hoping to get from my wishlist, and I actually got it! I knew this would be a staple necklace for me this spring and summer so I will definitely be purchasing and keeping this one! $65  $52 Insiders' Price

Sophie Harper - Pavé Infinity Ring in Silver | I have been wearing this ring non-stop since recieving it. It is so dainty and perfect because it really goes with every single thing. I am still deciding whether I will keep this one or not. $40  $32 Insiders' Price

House of Harlow 1960 - Geodesic Bangle in Silver | This bracelet is so pretty, and edgy at the same time. I don't own any bracelets like it, so I have been getting my wear out of it since getting it! $78  $47 Insiders' Price


This was a great first month for Rocksbox in my opinion, they really took what I said from my style quiz and wish list and sent me pieces that I will actually wear! 

Have you ever tried out any other services, I am very curious to hear your experiences with makeup, clothing, and jewelry boxes! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home