<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: c u r r e n t l y

Monday, January 18, 2016

c u r r e n t l y

Hi guys! I am back today, with a little catch up post. I hope you are all enjoying your Monday, or at least feeling productive! Here's what has been going on lately around here. 


Drinking | hazelnut coffee from my "coffee bowl" as Joe likes to call it. It's really just a huge mug from Target, and I love it. 

Dreaming | about our Vegas vacation in April. It can't come soon enough. We have a lot of fun plans while we are there, so I cannot wait!

Making | this recipe in the crockpot for dinner tonight. I've heard it is really good to use for meal prepping, so that's what I'm doing. 

Feeling | excited and anxious for this new semester of school starting this week. 

Writing | in my journal that I received for Christmas, and using my planner like I should be to keep me organized! 

Planning | out blog posts, so I don't accidentally go a couple of weeks without blogging! Oops.

Excited for | my husbands basketball games. He coaches elementary basketball on top of his day job, and he just started up again last week. He is coaching third and fourth grade girls basketball which is something very new for him. His team did so well last year so I'm very excited to go watch the games every week. 

Watching | all of the Pretty Little Liars that I got behind on last year. I am finally all caught up and am ready for the new episode tomorrow night. I must say that I am still so confused on quite a bit of it, but I really enjoyed the season premiere. It was nice to see the girls play people my age and finally be out of high school. 

Loving | all of the time I've been getting with my baby niece. I swear it's like if I go a day without seeing her I miss her like crazy. Plus, she is so close to crawling that I am anticipating seeing it!

Putting off | my workout that I should be doing right now. I've been loving the Tone it Up workout videos online. I personally like working out at home or outside, so these have been amazing. 


That's all I have for today, I'm trying to plan out posts better so that way I am on track! 
What are you currently loving or doing lately?




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home