<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Purpose | My 2016 Word of the Year

Monday, January 4, 2016

Purpose | My 2016 Word of the Year

Happy first Monday of 2016 everyone! I don't know about you, but today feels like a fresh start. Yesterday I was still in holiday mode, watching Making a Murderer on Netflix and eating Chipotle. But today, I feel ready to tackle this Monday and dive into my goals I've set for myself.


I started this post out as my new years resolutions but decided to change it up. I've written my 101 in 1001 list and honestly everything I want to accomplish is on that list. What I want to focus on is taking steps to bettering myself. That includes my health, my blog, marriage, finances, etc. I've seen many people talk about a word of the year, and after exploring more about what exactly that meant I kept thinking of the word purpose. I want to find purpose in the things I do this year. Remembering the purpose behind starting this blog and really digging deep to keep writing this year.

I often have a really hard time sticking to "resolutions" so I'm trying to find a way to keep me motivated. It's easy to say that I want to get healthy and workout, but really understanding the purpose behind it and its importance in my life I feel is going to help me.

How is the new year starting off for you? Are you setting goals or resolutions for yourself, or is there a word you are going to focus on this year? I'd love to hear your motivation!





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home