<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ten random facts about me

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ten random facts about me

Since it is the new year, I decided it was time to do somewhat of an introduction post along with some random facts that you may not know about me. I recently realized that I've never actually done a post like this and I thought it would be fun. If you've never stopped by my blog before, please check out my about me page that I have recently updated and you can also learn more!



\ I was born in California, but moved to Los Angeles when I was 12. Then to Las Vegas when I was 13. We lived in Vegas until after I graduated high school until we moved back to my hometown in California where we still live today. Hopefully one day, we will move back!

\ I have to drink out of a straw (preferably a bendy one). Even drinking coffee. I blame it on my years of having braces and not wanting to stain my teeth.

\ My nails are always painted. And I mean always. Ever since I religiously started painting them around seven years ago, I just cant stop. My Essie collection is large and always growing.

\ I am still in college pursuing my degree. Moving back to California made me a "non-resident" for two years. Hence, why it has taken so long.

\ I am the oldest of my siblings, and the bossiest.

\ I've known my husband since we we're little kids, but we didn't start dating until the winter before we moved back to my hometown.

\ I could watch hours and hours of YouTube videos. I am obsessed with beauty and daily vloggers. While my husband watches basketball games, that's what you'll find me doing.

\ I keep a lot of water bottles on my bedside table. Every night before bed I grab another one, even though I have plenty already. Right now I count four. Not bad considering I just cleaned our room.

\ I don't understand the obsession with diet coke. I don't drink soda at all but if I did, it would be Dr. Pepper and it wouldn't be diet.

\ I am literally the only person in my family who doesn't need glasses. But...I had to have braces so I'll call it even.


There you have it, ten random facts about me! What's something people may not know about you?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home