<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: April in Review

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April in Review

If there was ever a month that went by so fast that I even forgot to blog -- it would be April. 


April was a whirlwind. I had to look back at pictures just to remember all of this month. Most of my time was spent hovered over my laptop, getting the majority of my major projects and speeches for the semester finished. Now that those are done, I am just a short two weeks away from this semester being done. I feel like I can actually breathe and take the time to read blog posts that I have missed so much, and maybe just draft a few of my own. 

Early April, we took a trip to Las Vegas. We went to attend the grand opening of the brand new T-Mobile Arena which just so happened to be featuring The Killers and Wayne Newton! We are all major fans of The Killers, so excited was an understatement. I was able to check out The Park which is new as well and located right in front of the T-Mobile Arena. I didn't want to come home, it was amazing. Check out the post I wrote on my top five favorite things to do in Las Vegas because I edited it recently to include this area of the Strip - it is my new favorite. 

I tried Shake Shack for the first time, and now I understand the hype - it's delicious! I also had to visit the Sprinkles ATM while we were in town, and got my mom and sisters hooked. Now they know why we had to go. We visited with family friends, but the trip felt too short. 

Last week, my mom and I took a day trip to Santa Monica and the Third Street Promenade for a little girls day. The weather was seriously perfect, and I cannot wait for it to get a bit warmer so we can lay out on the beach. 

For now - it's back to hustling to finish up these last few weeks of school. I have a few posts in mind so keep an eye out for those coming soon!  


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home