<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Top Five: Products With SPF

Monday, June 6, 2016

Top Five: Products With SPF

Skincare is so important to me, and now more than ever (since my first dermatologist visit) is SPF essential for me. I know that most people understand the dangers of tanning and not using SPF, but I am still surprised at how many people brush it off and don't actually use it! I have tried more products with SPF within the past year, and I definitely have my favorites. So, of course I thought I would share them!

sunscreen favorites


1/ Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer (SPF 15) - I really like this product because it is lightweight but it also helps to calm my redness, moisturizes, and gives some sun protection. Great for days when I don't want to wear makeup, but need sunscreen on my face.

2/ Jergens BB Protect (SPF 15) - This product is specifically for light skin tones but they also have one for medium-deep skin tones as well. This product is supposed to hydrate, provide SPF coverage, and enhance your skin's appearance. This product is mostly used on my legs, feet, arms, and chest on days when I am running errands. I love the way it makes my legs look even without self tanner! Of course I don't use this in place of normal higher SPF sunscreen, just on days I won't be in the sun for long.

3/ COOLA Mineral Daydream Primer (SPF 30) - I recently purchased this product and have fallen in love with it! It not only provides SPF but it hydrates, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and redness which is important for me. It makes your skin look dewy but not greasy at all. I also love COOLA because their products are cruelty free, and free from parabens and sulfates.

4/ It Cosmetics CC Cream (SPF 50+) - This is by far the most benefits and SPF coverage I have ever found in a CC or BB cream. This product is so hydrating and brightening. I bought it based on reviews on YouTube and I am so glad I did. My face is something that I have to make sure sunscreen is on at all times, because I do not want things burned or shaved off as a result of the sun. This would be my number one product if they had more shades available. I purchased 'light' but I feel that I probably need 'fair' to make it more my color, but that would get pretty expensive.

5/ Blistex Soft and Lush Chapstick (SPF 15) - You can't forget about your lips! I have went through so many tubes of this because it really is the softest, and it doesn't taste like it has sunscreen in it at all.

So there are my top favorite products right now that provide some coverage from the sun. What are some of your favorite products that I should try out? 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home